Many airlines are offering flights to exotic destinations this winter. I checked some of the most interesting and put them below.
Travel dates: 2017
1) Frankfurt – Barbados EUR580 17-31.01.2017
2) Frankfurt – Madeira (Funchal) EUR140 26.01-02.02.2017
3) Madrid – Canary Islands (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria) EUR40 10-24.01.2017
4) Lisbon – Sao Tome and Principe EUR772 22.02-07.03.2017
5) Lisbon – Cape Verde (Sal) EUR337 15-22.02.2017
6) Lisbon – Azores (Ponta Delgada) EUR44 16-23.02.2017
7) Instanbul – Seychelles (Mahe) EUR382 13-27.02.2017 (price is valid any Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday)
8) Copenhagen – US Virgin Islands USD574 03.02-03.03.2017
For accommodation I recommend you to search hotels on HotelsCombined as it aggregates all booking portals including Booking. You can find hotel reviews on Tripadvisor which is also great for searching best places to visit.
Hostelworld offers perfect budget accommodation for students, backpackers and low cost travelers.
If you want to stay with a local, you should rent a room, apartment or house on Airbnb. When you travel on Airbnb, you will get €18 in travel credit as my referral.
I suggest to rent a car from RentalCars if you want to drive around these incredible destinations.