Qatar Airways launched its first mega sale campaign in 2017! Economy and Premium Class flights are discounted up to 35% depending of the number of passengers, but there are also exclusive offers on hotels and car rentals. Flight discounts apply also to Royal Air Maroc and British Airways codeshare flights.
Privilege Club members registered before 16th January 2017 will earn double Qmiles for flights marketed and operated by Qatar Airways.
Travelers booking AccorHotels will receive a discount of up to 10% on hotel stay and enter a draw for a chance to win 50,000 Qmiles. You can find guaranteed best price on over 63 million hotels and earn 3 Qmiles for every 1 USD spent.
For any car rental booked during Travel Festival will have a 10% discount when you use the promotional code FESTIVAL2017.
There are more than 500 prizes, about 60 prizes each day, including holiday packages, club memberships, Business Class upgrades, car rental vouchers, FC Barcelona jersey and match tickets and a pair of round-the-world tickets.
Visa cardholders will receive an additional discount of up to 15% when they purchase tickets using their Visa card during the Qatar Airways Travel Festival.
Validity: until 16.01.2017
Travel dates: 11.01.-15.12.2017, except 15.06-01.07.2017 and 15.08-10.09.2017. Additional blackout dates apply in some countries.
I searched routes from London to other Qatar destinations:
1) London to Bangkok £347 26.02-26.03.2017
2) London to Kochi £329 26.02-26.03.2017/ £384 04.04-29.04.2017
3) London to Kuala Lumpur £357 19.02-19.03.2017
4) London to Singapore £367 01.03-25.03.2017
5) London to Zanzibar £367 07.02-05.03.2017
6) London to Colombo £367 05.02-05.03.2017
7) London to Phuket £382 27.02-29.03.2017
8) London to Hong Kong £394 01.03-02.04.2017
9) London to Johannesburg £438 01.03-02.04.2017
10) London to Cape Town £451 23.02-23.03.2017
11) London to Tokyo £503 13.03-06.04.2017
12) London to Perth £536 01.03-03.04.2017
13) London to Adelaide £567 01.03-01.04.2017
14) London to Maldives £624 01.03-31.03.2017
15) London to Sydney £627 12.02-12.03.2017Similar UK flight prices are available from Birmingham, Manchester or Edinburgh.
For accommodation I recommend you to search hotels on HotelsCombined as it aggregates all booking portals including Booking. The best hotel reservation website in Asia is Agoda so you can search there for other options. You can find hotel reviews on Tripadvisor which is also great for searching best places to visit.
Hostelworld offers perfect budget accommodation for students, backpackers and low cost travelers.
If you want to stay with a local, you should rent a room, apartment or house on Airbnb. When you travel on Airbnb, you will get £25 in travel credit as my referral.
I suggest to rent a car from RentalCars if you want to drive around.