I propose you to enjoy this autumn in Zanzibar, the Tanzanian archipelago off the coast of East Africa. The main city, Stone Town, is a historic trade center with Swahili and Islamic influences included in UNESCO heritage sites. Zanzibar’s Indian Ocean offers magnificent beaches and world class watersports including scuba diving, snorkeling, deep sea fishing, kayaking, windsurfing, waterskiing and sailing on traditional local dhows.I checked routes from Europe-Asia boundary airports. The tickets include a 7kg hand baggage and 20kg checked baggage. The prices for the routes below are available until 12.02.2017 during flydubai Global Sale:
1) Kiev to Zanzibar EUR498 02-23.10.2017
2) Odessa to Zanzibar EUR707 03-27.10.2017
3) Bratislava to Zanzibar EUR579 03-23.10.2017
4) Belgrade to Zanzibar EUR404 14.09-04.10.20175) Prague to Zanzibar EUR400 01-21.10.2017
6) Skopje to Zanzibar EUR598 07-27.09.2017
7) Sofia to Zanzibar EUR402 17.09-07.10.2017
8) Sarajevo to Zanzibar EUR723 10-29.09.2017
9) Vienna to Zanzibar EUR565 08.09-02.10.2017
10) Istanbul to Zanzibar EUR591 15-30.09.2017
11) Batumi to Zanzibar EUR926 14-29.09.2017
12) Tbilisi to Zanzibar EUR318 17.09-07.10.2017
13) Yerevan to Zanzibar EUR476 17.09-04.10.201714) Baku to Zanzibar EUR395 17.09-04.10.2017
15) Moscow to Zanzibar EUR629 03-25.09.2017
16) Yekaterinburg to Zanzibar EUR563 03-23.09.2017
For accommodation I recommend you to search hotels on HotelsCombined as it aggregates all booking portals including Booking. For a luxury experience you should book 5 star hotels like Melia Zanzibar or Park Hyatt Zanzibar.
If you want to stay with a local, you should rent a room, apartment or house on Airbnb. When you travel on Airbnb, you will get £25 in travel credit as my referral.
I suggest to rent a car from RentalCars if you want to drive around.